Energy Insurance New York
In the energy industry, risk and insurance issues create a complex set of challenges that your company is not able to tackle on your own.
We are a specialty energy broker with vast knowledge and insight into Oil & Gas Energy Exposures including Pollution, MSA (Master Service Agreement) and Third Party Tort. Our Energy Industry brokers have more than 20 years of experience in the placement of energy-specific commercial insurance and surplus lines and we work with the premier A.M. BEST rated carriers in the market. When you work with TCE Insurance, you are working with a group that designs programs specifically for YOU the insured. TCE Insurance provides a highly personal, consultative relationship including risk control, claims advocacy, and contract management services specific to the needs of oil & gas clients.
TCE Insurance has years of experience in the energy risk and insurance industry offering programs such as:
- Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- Drilling and Well Servicing Contractors
- Gas Gathering and Processing Operations
- Natural Gas Liquids Separation and Storage Facilities
- Pipeline Operations (including refined products pipelines)
- Refining/Storage/ Processing Operations
- Utility/Power Generation Operations
- Underground Natural Gas and Gas Liquids Storage Operations
- Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing
- Energy Related Products Manufacturers
- Petrochemical Manufacturers
With our experienced staff of industry professionals, we can be the risk partner that you need to preserve your company’s reputation and maximize your profits. We also work hard to make sure that your company retains control over its operations with all projects and at all levels of administration.
We can develop risk and insurance programs that offer:
- Auto Liability
- General Liability
- Site and Third Party Pollution
- BAR (Builder’s Risk) defect and performance guarantees
- BOP (Balance of Plant) protection
- Operational Risk arrangements based on EPC reviews
- Workers Compensation
- Land Rigs and Miscellaneous Property
- Operators Expense (on and offshore)
- Business Interruption/Loss of Production
Our job is to put our resources to work and develop a wide range of risk and insurance options that protect your energy operations. When you invest money into insurance premiums for your energy business, you want to know that you are getting the best possible return on those dollars.